Thomas Stanley, MCIOB, GRADIOSH
- Global Health + Safety
Tom has extensive experience in the HSE realm for complex projects dealing with construction, manufacturing and robotics for automotive and e-commerce sector clients. Prior work has included relocation and installations of industrial machinery as well as management of Greenfield production facilities.
Tom’s work has involved programs for Jaguar Landrover, AVL, Changan Automobile, Nestlé and Amazon. Along the way, he has garnered significant experience in managing teams, contractors, implementing change, creating policy, driving KPIs and training across the full spectrum of HSE requirements.
Tom is currently on the path to obtain chartered status with the Institute of Occupational Health and Safety, working towards a master’s degree in HSE Management and has diplomas/certificates for Occupational Health & Safety, including NEBOSH and OSHA. He is an OSHA Academy Safety Professional.
- Master’s Degree-pending, HSE Management | Portsmouth University
- Level 6 Diploma, Health & Safety Practice
- Nebosh Occupational Health and Safety
- CITB Site Managers Safety Training & Certification
- CITB Construction Safety Managers Training & Certification