Steve Day CMGR FCMI
- COO | Automotive Group
- + Board Member
Steve brings a career of dedicated expertise in the automotive sector, as well as seasoned knowledge in managing global business, multinational projects and worldwide teams to reach their highest potential. Steve deploys all of these assets to his multiple roles within PAC.
Steve previously held leading roles within PAC and has a background of more than 25 years with Ford Motor Company, including:
- Global Director of Ford Land (USA)
- Manufacturing Director-Asia/Pacific & Africa (China & Thailand)
- Manufacturing Director – Changan Ford Automotive (China)
- Director, Advanced Manufacturing Programs (China)
- Other key roles for Ford in India and in the United Kingdom/Europe
He has a balanced specialization between launching programs in developing markets and overseeing global corporate capital projects coupled with executive leadership of multiple manufacturing operations. He is well-acquainted with Passenger & Commercial Vehicle assembly, engine, stamping, body and logistics, as well as for Electric Vehicle and Commercial Vehicle programs. Steve has overseen three electric vehicle start-up programs for PAC.
- Bachelor of Science (Hons.) in Engineering & Management Studies, Portsmouth University (UK)