- CTO | Product Development Services
- President | Brazil Operation
With global responsibility for Product Development and Engineering Services at PAC, Ricardo puts thought into action to achieve innovative, yet highly-practical solutions for clients dealing with critical time-to-market and cost pressures. Time and again, clients return to Ricardo’s team to eliminate traditional barriers and conventions for program delivery by seamlessly implementing a global support team approach; leveraging and passing along lowest-cost advantages. His leading concepts for outsourced engineering have aided top manufacturers and engineering firms to meet their challenging targets.
Ricardo also has responsibility for the corporate performance of the Brazil Operation across all service sectors. He has guided the career paths of fresh-generation and experienced Engineers and Designers across the world and is a specialist in plastics.
- Study of Law, Ibirapuera University | Ordem dos Advogados do Brasil
- Post-Graduate Studies | Latu Sensu in Communication, Superior School of Advertisement and Marketing - ESPM
- Master of Business Administration | Getulio Vargas University - FGV
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry | São Paulo University - USP
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering | Politecnica School of São Paulo University