- COO | Emerging Technologies Group
- + Board Member
Jason LeBlanc is responsible for PAC’s clients in the e-Commerce + High-Tech work streams. Jason leverages PAC’s nearly 4 decades of project management, construction management and automation/MHE experience, and applies this to benefit these client’s programs involving MHE/automation/robotics integration and installation management, asset + facility management, BMS, reliability + maintenance engineering, and overall project management of facilities + site construction projects.
Before joining PAC, Jason worked 10+ years in Director roles at top echelon S&P 500 companies, leading global Engineering, Operations and Facility Reliability and Maintenance solutions teams. Prior to that, he delivered on a substantial 20-year-long U.S. military career in designing, constructing, maintaining and sustaining Air Force buildings and installations across the globe as well as working at the Pentagon.
- Master's Certificate, Lean Six Sigma | Villanova University
- Master of Arts, International Relations | University of Oklahoma
- Bachelor of Science, Business & Psychology | Excelsior College of University of NY
- Associate of Science, Mechanical and Electrical Technology | Community College of the Air Force