PAC offers comprehensive services for owners seeking to acquire a new site, construct facilities, expand an existing footprint, or renovate to incorporate advanced technologies or equipment.
PAC’s experienced Construction Managers, Project Managers, Architect / Engineers, Designers, Planners and Specialists work together seamlessly on delivering a flawless commissioning on client investments.
Our teams have experience in a wide range of Industrial, Commercial, Institutional and High-Tech facilities including Office Buildings, R&D Centers and Laboratories, to complex Manufacturing Plants, Warehouses and Infrastructure, to Educational Facilities, Petrochemical Installations and Mixed-Use Complexes.
PAC’s Services include:
- Feasibility Studies/Benchmarking
- Site Evaluation & Development
- Conceptual Design/Renderings
- Project Execution Strategy & Process Development
- Program & Project Management, including creation of Project Dashboard to monitor efficiency & timing
- Project Codes & Standards Alignment
- Front-End Engineering
- Cost Estimating & Control
- Value Engineering
- Government Permitting & Approvals
- 3D Architectural & Facility Simulations, including Process & Logistics Simulations
- Full A/E Design Coordination
- Basic & Detailed Engineering [Mechanical, Electrical, Structural, Process, Plumbing, HVAC, Civil, Instrumentation & Controls, IT Automation]
- Lean Manufacturing
- Ergonomic Reviews
- Constructability Reviews
- Construction Document Preparation, Bidding, Negotiations
- Overall management of Engineering, Construction, Change, Contract, Risk, H&S, Environmental, Resource, Vendor, Quality, Logistics, Materials and Documentation
- Site Management
- HAZOP Review
- Predictive Maintenance
- Progress Reporting
- Construction Administration & Expediting
- Quality Assurance
- Pre-production Services
- Effective Project Close-Out
Using the latest technology in building information modeling, facility simulation and integrated analysis tools, PAC is able to achieve significant time- and cost-savings through early detection and resolution of conflicts or risks, ease of updating, accessibility to ‘what-if’ scenarios for line/facility/logistics optimization, and an ability to jump-start activities early in the project. These tools create standardized, auto-generated Bill of Materials and they integrate seamlessly with tools like AutoCAD for importing and exporting of data easily. Use of our tool allows Owners to view construction progress on any given day during the construction period to plan effectively for budget needs, contractor lead times, materials procurement through owner occupancy - even in advance of the start of construction.
Our Core Strength:
Our heritage as a professional Program Management firm underpins all that we do in our CM group. We provide robust interface management of complex challenges and serve as the single point of contact for our clients. Our teams are trained and experienced in Lean Manufacturing and Value Engineering, with the objective of designing to improve building efficiency and effectiveness.
Additional related Services:
For those clients planning to build facilities outside their domestic market, PAC offers additional advantages including:
- Knowledge of Local Conditions and Benchmarks
- Business Case Development
- Facilitating a ‘soft-landing’ for clients new to the region
- Swift on-site mobilization at minimum cost/time to the customer