PAC's Manufacturing Engineering teams deliver high-value expertise in design, management, execution and start-up of Lean facilities for complex production systems.
PAC builds upon local factors and requirements, and adapts its approach to provide solutions built around flexibility, scalability, cost-effectiveness and lean strategies. PAC focuses on streamlining processes to improve quality, reduce waste and minimize cost. Starting from Value Stream Mapping, we identify inefficient points and develop the process from the ground up; setting high, yet realistic targets for new lines.
PAC’s experience in successfully launching plants on 5 continents has produced a comprehensive and proven set of best practices and methods for erecting buildings and installing equipment on a fast-track basis. PAC leads and supports clients through every stage, from concept and layout, through line installation, start-up and evaluation. Leveraging PAC’s deep knowledge of emerging market equipment suppliers, clients benefit from attractive pricing, managed logistics and delivery to meet aggressive timing and budget constraints.
PAC's Services Include:
- Program Timing and Integration
- Common Program Templates and Procedures
- Program Scope Development and Management
- Web-based Program Reviews
- Integrated Process Engineering Conceptual Design
- Basic and Detail Design
- Simultaneous Engineering
- Controls Engineering
- Value Stream Mapping
- Feasibility Studies (Lean Plant Layout, Cost Estimates)
- Value Engineering
- Manpower Optimization
- Risk Analysis
- Bid Package / Specification Development and Review
- Machine and Tooling/Fixture Planning and Design Approval
- Worldwide Procurement Management
- Line-Item Bid Evaluation and Recommendation
- Budget Management and Investment Tracking
- Logistics Planning
- Machine Run-off and Buy-off
- Machine Installation Management
- Problem-Solving Consulting in Lean Manufacturing
- Operator Training
- Plant Start-Up Support
Our Core Strength:
PAC’s Manufacturing Engineering team approach is to lay a foundation with solid project management methodologies. Working to a time-proven workflow process, our experts are thorough, proactive and constantly seeking opportunities for optimizing overall timing while delivering on quality and cost targets.
- General Assembly
- Dies / Stamping
- Vehicle Body