© Copyright The PAC Group 2013
- About Us
- Contact Us
- PAC Video
The PAC Group is seeking a Powertrain Test Engineer with manufacturing knowledge within Production / Prototype Build and Engine Test Areas to join its China operations. Position available within PAC’s consulting team for candidates with 5+ years of prior experience.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Work closely with Product Development Engineers, Facility vendors and Tooling Suppliers.
• Automotive Powertrain knowledge required
• Develop procedures, test standards and processes for cold, hot and dyno cell testing.
• Engine mapping experience.
• Ability to analyze and interpret cold, hot and dyno test data.
• Maintain documentation including: APQP & GPDS.
• Achieve LQOS / MQOS and ISR targets
• Proficient in: Process Simulate / Process Designer, Vis Mock-up and AIM system.
• Good communication and organizational skills.
• Self-starter who is capable of working on multi-disciplined team.