PAC’s Management Consulting group works with clients requiring strategic advice and client-integrated support to achieve appropriate program control and realize tight program targets. Program Management plays an integral and vital role in how successfully your programs are launched.
Our professionals co-locate with clients to ensure swift advancement of project governance, effective cascading of knowledge and toolsets, proactive interface management, and the appropriate level of technical collaboration from the client community. Our teams are deployed to client sites where a focus on innovation, design or manufacturing are paramount; making PAC’s role of program and project management execution a welcome framework and facilitator.
PAC raises organizational Project Management maturity by transfer of knowledge and understanding of leading tools, and guides organizations to achieve targets and successfully manage projects via consistent and common practices.
PAC’s Services include:
UP-FRONT LEADERSHIP & PROCESS DEVELOPMENT
- Assessing processes & procedures against global Best Practices
- Process-mapping to validate or redesign processes.
- Guiding development and implementation of Global Project Execution Strategy and Processes / PMO.
- Examining alignment of individual projects to client corporate strategy, and prioritizing projects in a rationalized Master Plan for execution.
- Business Case Analysis to evaluate program efficiency, profitability and sustainability.
- Facilitating workshops to define Program roles & responsibilities which support the Scope of Work.
- Conducting Risk Assessment and Risk Management analyses.
- Creating templates for the integrated activities making up the Project Management Office disciplines.
- Customizing Cost Management / Investment Tracking System
- Creating dashboard, health check and other visual management reporting tools for 24/7 global data sharing and management through KPI’s.
- Managing communication process to track and assess progress.
- Developing master timing and detailed plans for all functional program areas.
- Developing Work Breakdown Structure to enable integration of cross-functional groups.
- Analyzing and managing the Critical Path.
- Performing Risk Analysis & developing solutions and follow-up actions.
- Detailed planning, tracking and controlling of projects.
- Identifying interdependencies and resolving conflicts.
- Managing cost, schedule and scope objectives
- Managing program changes
- Identifying and performing containment activities to provide short-term, focused support on troubled projects.
- Evaluating ‘what-if’ scenarios for alternative courses of action.